Search My Blog

Saturday 11 February 2012

Having Words With Friends

A while back when I got my phone someone mentioned that I'd be off playing 'Words with friends', "What?" I'd said, "You'll see" she said. And now, I do see. It's pretty much scrabble which is ok.


You get paired with random people to play against or with people that you know on Facebook that also play.


But you also get a lot of cheats, I don't know what dampidpn means, nor do I understand yofjneto but I do think it sucks that if you resign against the cheater then you lose and there's no way to report it or flag it up!! Boo.


I'm undecided.

1 comment:

  1. I just got the Words with friends on my iphone, so much fun ..Oh man, this game has given me so many hours of fun. I usually don't cheat, but there are times that I gotta use the ANAGRAMMER, google it my peeps!"

    ReplyDelete