Search My Blog

Monday 13 February 2012

Supermarket's Own Brand

I like Alpen cereal for breakfast before work but it's not the cheapest cereal, so when the boyfriend said why don't you try the supermarket brand of it I thought yeah why not, it's probably the exact same thing.... eurgh. It is not. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted... recently.


And so I'm adding it to the list of things you should always buy the branded version of:

  1. Ketchup
  2. Beans
  3. Alpen
I notice the supermarket brand says it has no artifical things in, perhaps thats the tasty ingredient missing? Have a pleasant Monday and think of me this week with no breakfast :(

1 comment:

  1. It's not just muesli, budget versions of cereal in general don't work. Completely agree on beans and ketchup, both must be heinz (branston beans are nice too though but they don't sell those here). However my dear friend there is a flipside to this argument - budget yoghurts, bread and noodles from Asda especially are completely awesome!

    ReplyDelete