Search My Blog

Monday 28 May 2012

A Very Busy Weekend

Well how down was I to go back to work this Monday morning?

My weekend started Friday night here - 


At Pinocchios for a staff night out which was really nice. 

Then Saturday bright and early (by which I mean 11am) it was concert time here - 


Then afterwards because it was mine and the boyfriend's second anniversary we went to Byfords of Holt for dinner - 


It was so nice and reasonably priced and there was a station of home made bread and butter, olives, sun dried tomatoes and pickled onions from their deli shop and you could just help yourself to them for free whilst you waited for your food (I was on olive overload!). 

Then afterwards we went for honeycomb ice cream at Sheringham and a little walk along the sea front. Ronaldo's is the best ice cream place and we always make a trip when we're near by!


Then Sunday the boyfriend and I went to Fritton Lake, I'd never been before but how nice! The boyfriend almost got a hole in one at pitch and putt (technically a hole in two but it was so close!). My ball is the one furthest away and it only got there after about 3 whacks!


Then I got rowed around that lake :) what a shame we couldn't swap places in the rowing boat, it was against the rules haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment