Search My Blog

Saturday 23 June 2012

Bit Of A Career Change...

So...those of you who know me may or may not know, but for the last two years I've been going to night school alongside my full time job in order to apply to university to train up to become a nurse and... even better, I got accepted to start at the UEA this September - it feels like a long time coming!


So it will mean a big lifestyle change for me, I have to give up my lovely secure job with friendly colleagues and become a poor student with the added worry of still having to pay the same amount of bills as I did in full time employment... haven't quite worked that one out yet*! But I figure, if I take this chance and fail, at least I can't regret not trying in the first place. Wish me luck come September...

*Note to self - find a part time job

No comments:

Post a Comment