Search My Blog

Saturday 30 June 2012

Time For A Meal Out

The boyfriend and I are moving soon to be closer to the hospital and university for me and, a little further out of the city into a new build house for him. This means we have an expensive time coming up and so we decided to treat ourselves to a tasty meal before the time of poverty with vans, deposits, 2 rents etc!

We went to the Rushcutters in the river in Thorpe, the boyfriend had tasty cheesy garlic bread for a starter. 


I had bruschetta that had hummus, olives, cheese, sun-dried and regular tomatoes and rocket - v nice


Then we both had yummy gourmet burgers, we were so full we couldn't manage dessert!

1 comment:

  1. I've had a drink at the Rushcutters, been thinking about going back to eat there! Probably not much time now before I head to Cal though! xx

    ReplyDelete