Search My Blog

Friday 14 December 2012

Easy Apple Pudding

I had extra apples the other day so I was googling recipes to use them up until I found that my mum had put a lovely apple pudding recipe in a recipe tin she gave me although - I don't remember her ever making me this!


I cracked 3 eggs. 


I added my sifted sugar and flour


Gave it a good whisk with a fork 


I got my apples


Gave them a chop and lined the bottom of my tin (although I have a smaller tin than I needed so I used less sugar and flour). I only needed about 2 and a half so I ate the other half left over to destroy the evidence and taste test - very important. 


Then I covered my chopped apples with the batter 


Cooked it for 30 mins, checked and then left it in for another 10 mins


Then my apple pud was done


Tasty tasty!

2 comments:

  1. i tried this out with pears instead of apples , and it is just as tasty, but maybe with come custard to turn into a really yummy dessert ;)

    ReplyDelete