Search My Blog

Thursday 4 April 2013

I PASSED! (finally!)


I passed finally, yayyyyyy, with 4 minors. No more tests or lessons, although I'll miss my patient long suffering driving instructor. Not that I could afford to insure and run a car but at least the actual licence part is out of the way now and I don't have to worry about it. 


I've been enjoying my time off. I bought some daffodils from the lovely farm shop at Notcutts (my favourite shop!), 4 bunches for £1.99 and they are just beautiful but they do not smell great... far too strong.


My mum and sister who stayed for Easter weekend have now gone home but they've left tasty goodies for the boyfriend and I. Yummmmm. I love being able to put my washing out on the line now. 


And I had a nice walk out to see the horses and birds across the road. I know it's cold out but at least its not wet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment