Search My Blog

Friday 21 June 2013

Placement Update

So I've reached halfway house at my current placement and I've done so many hours there that for the rest of my placement I only need to go in for two long day shifts a week, so it will be quite nice to get a day off that I didn't have before. On placement your hours are meant to average out to 30 a week and I've been doing 3 long days which at my placement is 39 hours so I'm in credit.


I have a drug calculation exam coming up for next week for which we use a program called safe medicate and then after that I have my OSCEs which this year are about administering medication (tablet form) and DR ABCDE possibly including manual blood pressure but I feel fairly confident about these because we've been practising them a lot before classes broke up for placement... fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment