Search My Blog

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday Gardening

I decided today was the day, the day to sort my garden out. First the raised bed, I picked a really wonky uneven spot in the corner. 


Yes I could have flattened the ground and dug up the grass but this seemed like a lot of effort so instead I just covered the ground in newspaper. 


Got a bit of compost...


Petted my gardening assistant...


Et voila! 


Next stop the border, it looked lovely last year but since then the lawn just kept growing into it and I'm far too lazy to keep digging it up


So I dug it up, added in some edging then lots of compost... it's a bit wonky but it was hot and that's as good as it's going to get people


Last item of business, plant some cat grass courtesy of my mother for my gardening assistant, sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment