Search My Blog

Thursday 29 May 2014

Stuffed Peppers

Are you a pepper fan? Because I love peppers, they're so fresh and tasty and good for you, and so I decided I'd try out making stuffed peppers.


I washed and chopped my peppers in half, cleaned out the seeds, and then I microwaved them for five minutes before setting them out on a big baking tray. 


I decided to fill mine up with a pack of risotto but I suppose you could use pretty much whatever filling you fancied. Then I put some cheese on top so it could go all melty (and some olives too because I had some in the fridge so... why not?). 


I then baked my peppers for ten minutes at 180c (although I have a fan oven, if yours isn't a fan oven then bake at 200c). 


They were delish, and it was nice to have something different which wasn't overly difficult to make, I cant stand recipes that faff about so if it only really has three steps to making something, it's going to be a winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment