Search My Blog

Saturday 9 August 2014

Off to Gatwick

So today's the day I fly to the USA, as you can see I've arranged my suitcase thus so - one half clothes, one half souvenirs. 


Last night I had a bon voyage feast courtesy of a Marks and Spencer voucher from my mum. 


And a nice breakfast this morning... 


And then I was off from Norwich to London on the Megabus, which by the way was only £5.50 return - bargain! 


Got my travel reading.


Then I had a little snooze on my inflatable travel neck pillow and before I knew it I was in London. 


The Megabus stops at Victoria where the Gatwick Express goes from (convenient!). 


So here I am at Gatwick early. 


I've had an early lunch and now I'll mooch around for two hours until flight time... Write more soon! 










No comments:

Post a Comment