Search My Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

The Melting Pot

I thought this post deserved to be separate, this is where we ate in boston - The Melting Pot. It's a fondue restaurant and each table has a hot plate on it per two people.


And the waiter brings ingredients to your table and makes the fondue in front of you. 


And you get things to dip like veggies and bread. 


Next they brought us like this stock and you had things like prawn and chicken and potatoes and you added them in then took them out to eat a few minutes later. 


Here's some of the stuff we had to cook.


Lastly the chocolate fondue... I was so full but I powered through just for this.


Milk chocolate and peanut butter fondue... Then I had to be rolled down the street back to our hotel. Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment