Search My Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

Location Location

So the boyfriend and I decided to call it a day recently and since then I've been moving my things to a shared student house (including Barclay the cat of course!). Isn't moving such a chore?


Barclay's enjoyed the boxes and seems to be settling in... after a tense stand off where he hid behind the washing machine for 20 minutes on arrival. 


But I've been busy trying to cram all my worldly goods into my minuscule room. Luckily my lovely new house mates haven't told me off when I overflow and put my stuff elsewhere (oops). Moving sucks. But in other news I've started my third and final year at uni having passed first and second now with a first (so far so good), just have to get through my dissertation (probably where I'll lose the first!) and placement this module and then it's just sign off module left! Everyone else seems panicked they'll be qualified nurses soon but I personally just can't wait to be working full time again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment