Search My Blog

Sunday 1 March 2015

Museum of Norwich at the Bridewell

I had an hour or two to kill in the city last week before meeting a friend and couldn't think what to do until I remembered passing a small museum I had said to myself I'd visit some time. Luckily I got to the Museum of Norwich at the Bridewell an hour before closing time so it only cost £1 for the admission (score). 


There was a lot of random stuff in there.


And to be fair for a £1 it definitely amused me for an hour. 


 There was a few activities for kids too like dress up and crafts and games.


One side of my family is from Norfolk so I was trying to spot my last name on all the records.


And finally I did in the old apothecary section (hurrah!). 


Either way, it was a nice way to pass an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment